VIRGIN ISLANDS ECO TOURS
Explore multiple unique ecosystems! - St. Thomas
Cas Cay Kayak, Hike & Snorkel Adventure Tour
- Kayak through the narrow mangrove waterways, making your way to Cas Cay.
- A hike around this site will take you to tidal pools, volcanic cliffs, and a geological blowhole.
- A guided snorkel introduces you to marine life in the clear, protected waters.
- Paddle back to the Mangrove Lagoon Marina.
All-Day Pass - St. John
Experience one of the best beaches in the Virgin Islands National Park at exclusive Caneel Bay Resort's Honeymoon Beach on St. John's North Shore, only one mile from Cruz Bay.
This discounted day pass allows you all day use of: chaise lounge chairs, snorkel gear, kayaks, standup paddleboards, floating mats and lockers. The hike-in and hike-out from the Lind Point Trail where you park at The Cruz Bay VINP Visitor Center or free parking at he top of Lind Point at The Entrance to the National Park sign is $49 per person.
Explore the pristine mangrove forests! - St. Thomas
Mangrove Adventure Kayak & Snorkel Tour
- Outfit with your equipment, mask and snorkel, kayak, paddle, and life jacket
- Paddle into the Wildlife Sanctuary & Marine Reserve winding shallow waterways
- Keep your eyes out for sea birds and marine life including tarpon and stingrays
- Upon reaching Cas Cay, enjoy a 45-minute snorkel in a shallow mangrove lagoon habitat
- 20-minute paddle back to the Virgin Islands Ecotours EcoMarina
Wear headlamps and paddle under the stars! - St. Thomas
Night Kayak Tour With Ghost & Pirate Stories
Check off another item from your bucket list with this adventure of a lifetime!
This tour begins when you board your two-person kayak and paddle through the shallow waters of the Mangrove Lagoon. Wind your way through the tunneled waterways while the sun dips toward the horizon. Your guide will point out wildlife including birds flocking to their nests. As the sun continues to set, look up and see the star-filled skies. Peer into the waters below your kayak and learn about the marine life that is supported by this vital mangrove ecosystem. This night kayak tour is an enchanting experience not to be missed.
Dress up as a pirate and get a free drink and a free prize for kids! (silicone cups not included)
The Golden Hour by kayak at sunset! - St. Thomas
Sunset Kayak Tour
- Introduction and brief orientation at Virgin Islands Ecotours' Marina
- Board a two-person kayak and paddle with your guide through the mangrove passageways to Bird Island.
- Experience the stunning sunset and the birds flying to their evening roost.
- Explore the island from the unique vantage point of the kayak before you continue around Bovoni Cay and return to the marina.
- Gratuity for your guides.