Private Reef Surfari Excursion
$2900 plus fuel for up to 25 guests Additional guests up to 37 is $100 per person for adults ages 13+ and $40 for children 12 and under.
- Have an amazing private eight hour excursion aboard our brand new 47 foot, 49 passenger, high speed catamaran, Reef Surfari. Explore St Thomas, St John, Water Island, Lovango Cay and other islands in the United States Virgin Islands. Snorkel the crystal clear waters of the St John National Park. Enjoy the top of the line JBL sound system while enjoying complimentary drinks, beer, soda and water.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all private Reef Surfari charters.
Just like the servers and bartenders at restaurants, our boat crew is in the service industry and work hard to earn your gratuities. A 20% service charge will be added to any groups of 8 or larger on Reef Surfari trips.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of your trip for a full refund.
- 10% Deposit due on booking
- Remaining balance will be charged 24 hours prior to your trip
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the trip start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the trip start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the trip start time will not be accepted
- Cut-off times are based on the trip’s local time
- This experience requires good weather, if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date, refund or the amount you paid, or a full refund.
Your Getaway begins at Ocean Surfari in Red Hook where you can acquire any last-minute items like rash guards, sunglasses, swimsuits or sun block. Then our high-speed catamaran Reef Surfari will transport you to the islands' hottest spots for snorkeling. You will see some of the most beautiful reefs in the world, swim with colorful marine life like Turtles, Rays and abundant beautiful tropical fish.
Aboard Reef Surfari our guests can enjoy refreshing complimentary beverages (alcoholic beverages available after snorkeling) and relax in the sun on the front deck after snorkeling. This is a great way to end your unforgettable adventure with Ocean Surfari and the Reef Surfari snorkel boat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: The Reef Surfari can comfortably accommodate 49 adults. Call for a group rate for parties over six at (340) 227-5448
A: Yes. While snorkeling on the Reef Surfari is not recommended for very young children due to the nature of the event. Young people love to snorkel and are welcome as long as they are good to excellent swimmers. If you have a child under 2 in your party, you must call us direct and book over the phone.
A: Excursions begin at our Ocean Surfari store at 6300 Smith Bay Road, next to the Red Hook Ferry terminal. Come early and feed the Monster Tarpon from our dock!
A: $75 for adults; $45 for children under 12. Children under the age of 2 are free. If you have a child under 2 in your party, you must call us direct and book over the phone.
A: Yes, all Ocean Surfari boats are bathroom equipped. The Reef Surfari also serves complimentary beverages on board.
A: Yes! Reef Surfari picks up guests on the beach in front of the Ocean Surfari retail store in downtown Cruz Bay next to the ferry dock.